- GFE-1 is an ultra-high quality PAN-based graphite felt with specialized fibers and weave that has been treated to achieve high liquid wetting and absorption.
- This material was specially developed for the demanding needs of flow battery applications. Our proprietary activation process increases active sites and surface area to over 1000+ M2/g.
- The felt weave results in a smoother surface and a more homogeneous structure for more stable and consistent electrical performance.
- GFE-1 is currently a custom run product and can be optimized for the application.
- We have a variety of sizes available from past runs. The min. custom order volume is 500m2.
- Please contact Jerry Weinstein or Ron Mosso (Rep Page), our North American and International Energy and Electro-Chemical Application Sales Consultant for more information. Ron spent over five years as the CTO of Enervault, a flow battery venture. He is a wealth of knowledge for flow battery companies considering our materials.
- Samples are on a per m2 basis.
- Our current SAMPLE roll pricing is based on $200/kg for <500m2.
- Please contactJerry Weinstein or Ron Mosso for COMPETATIVE PRODUCTION Volume Quotes
Please see our Fire Sale page for a list of custom material that was made but not purchased.
2015 All Iron Battery Article
"Typical Flow Battery Diagram" -Journal of Materials Chemistry A
2016 All Iron Battery Article